What to expect
Your first appointment will be a 30- or 45-minute session during which your doctor will do a thorough review of your health history and learn about your current health concerns. It’s likely your doctor will order some lab tests so a customized plan can be created for you during a subsequent visit.
Depending on your highest need, the second appointment may be a lab review or for a structural exam and treatment. The lab review appointment is typically an hour long. During this appointment, your doctor will make recommendations and the two of you will determine the best course of action.
We also offer maintenance and preventative care for people who have family histories including heart disease, dementia or cancer and for anyone who wants to have outstanding health throughout their lives.
New Patient Forms
Download new patient forms here
- Click above to download all three forms, or get them individually from these links:
– Your complete health history;
– Symptom survey.
- Print them out and fill in the required information.
- Fax your completed forms to 972-829-8638 at least one business day before your appointment.
- Bring the printed copy to your appointment.